Vastaa Viestiin
Bb
ALEC BALDWIN BORRELIOOSIELOKUVASSA

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bb » Su Helmi 15, 2009 14:23

Lähettäjä: Sailairina Lähetetty: 20.3.2008 11:34

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Alec-Bal ... -8052.html

Alec Baldwin Gets Lyme Disease
By Ed Perkis: 2008-03-04 18:56:41

If you're like me, you probably think there haven?t been enough independent comedies about Lyme disease. I can only think of 10 or 15 off the top of my head. Alec Baldwin agrees with us and is going to produce and star in the movie, Lymelife, about what happens when deer ticks go bad.

Actually, according to Variety, Lymelife is about more than Lyme disease. It is described as a ?dramedy? set in Long Island suburbia in the 1970?s. The Lyme disease combines with relationship and real estate problems to come between two families. Baldwin will be joined in the cast by Emma Roberts (recently of Nancy Drew), Cynthia Nixon, Rory Culkin, Kieran Culkin, Jill Hennessy and Timothy Hutton. I liked this movie better when it was called The Ice Storm. Hopefully we will not be subjected to another key party.

The co-writers and directors of Lymelife are Derick and Steven Martini. I have never heard of them, but they wrote and starred in an indie film called Smiling Fish and Goat on Fire about eight or nine years ago. They also have a few other scripts in development. This will be their first directing experience. Hopefully they are ready, since filming will begin in New Jersey next week.

RELATED: alec baldwin, lyme disease

Vastaa Viestiin