60 oiretta

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat:Jatta1001, Borrelioosiyhdistys, Waltari, Bb

Vastaa Viestiin
soijuv
60 oiretta

Viesti Kirjoittaja soijuv » To Maalis 29, 2012 20:45

Greg kertoo lukuisista oireista jotka alkoivat vähitellen kun hän sairastui borrelioosiin v.2005 ; silmäoireet, niveltulehdukset, sydänoireet, muistihäiriöt jne.
Allaolevasta linkistä löytyy myös VIDEO jolla Gregiä hoitava lääkäri kertoo Borrelioosista.

http://www.seasonsonthefly.com/blog/?page_id=89

I suspect in 20 years it may be easier to get to a diagnosis of chronic lyme disease and let?s hope the treatments that are available will become a bit more mainstream and accepted. The early summer of 2005 I was bitten on the foot in my bed by what was diagnosed as a hobo spider bite. I was told that there was nothing that could be done and they sent me home and told me if the symptoms persist for 6 months to come back.The symptoms went away after about 4 months and health returned. The early summer of 2006 the front side of my corneas came off. It was diagnosed as corneal sloughing and I was told I was spending too much time in front of my computer and my eyes had dried out. That began a cycle of illness to wellness back to illness, etc. The fall of 2010 I was diagnosed with Reactive Arthritis and treatment began. I asked to be checked for lyme disease. They reluctantly did it because lyme doesn?t live in the State of Washington but because I travel a lot they would! The test came back negative and I took lyme off the table.

In January of 2011 my life changed and so did the diagnosis. I was on a support site for arthritis patients and the topic of lyme disease came up with a link to an image of the bulls-eye rash. I clicked on it and fell off the chair. I had that rash during the fall of 2006 while visiting family in New York. The same rash! I believe that during 2005 and 2006 I had been bit several times and that rash proved lyme.

I googled the ?Western Blot Test? and found out it was not reliable when testing for lyme or its co-infections. I then googled lyme and eyes, and a condition called Keratitis came up which described perfectly what had happened to my eyes. I then got to a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD) and was clinically diagnosed and a blood test from Igenix Labs confirmed the diagnosis of lyme.

I am now being treated at the West Clinic in Idaho. I don?t believe there is a better place. My recovery continues and so does treatment. Lyme has affected every part of my body from my brain, heart, nervous system, joints and circulatory system and everywhere in between. I have had over 60 symptoms that include arthritis, heart issues, vision issues, memory loss, brain fog and there are many others.

I recommend you read the attached .PDF and watch the video of Jason West who is my treating doctor. I believe if you can get to the diagnosis you will find health as it is being misdiagnosed for many diseases that include : M.S., Parkinsons, A.LS., R.A., Lupus and many others. I believe that many people you may know have lyme disease.

Good Luck

Greg

Vastaa Viestiin